The Academic Advancement Program is an accelerated learning program designed to support achievement for students with high educational aspirations. Our aim is to have all students who participate in the program to achieve their learning goals in a supportive yet challenging environment. Students that are highly motivated and have strong academic result are encouraged to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Academic Achievement Program by Friday July 19th 2019.
The program has a limited number of places for very capable and committed students.
- Faster paced learning with less repetition, higher workload and more depth
- The opportunity to complete an accelerated curriculum for Year 7 to 10 in just three years, and
- The opportunity to work independently and collaboratively with other students with similar interests and aspirations.
The AAP is both demanding and rewarding. It will challenge and enrich motivated students.
The AAP is suited to students who:
- Are motivated and capable of independent learning,
- Have a strong and positive self-concept,
- Have high levels of maturity and commitment,
- Are academically above average and who will perform well across most of the learning
For any information about the Academic Advancement Program please contact the School on +61 6057 9000