Car Boot Sale
Sunday 26th May 2013
WMYC Huon Campus Oval (Wilson Street Entry)
For More information Click Here.
iPad Information Evening
Wednesday 29th May 2013
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
WMYC Huon Campus Library
Government secondary schools in Wodonga are student focused learning communities. Our graduates will display confidence, be optimistic about their future and be committed to personal achievement and global citizenship.
To be a student focused learning community from which our graduates will:
• Be confident, capable and self-motivated.
• Be comfortable living in a world of diverse people, cultures, and beliefs.
• Be able to establish and maintain effective relationships.
• Be tolerant and act with empathy.
• Be respectful of self and others.
• Make meaningful contributions to society – the local and global community.
• Demonstrates intellectual tenacity and persistence in problem solving
• Be skilled analytic, critical, aesthetic and creative thinkers as the situation demands.
• Respond positively and appropriately to change and challenges.
• Set high expectations for themselves and act to meet those expectations.
• Flourish in a digital world and be a skilled user of evolving technologies.
• Be aware of post school options and successfully access them.