The Academic Advancement Program is an accelerated learning program designed to support achievement for students with high educational aspirations. Our aim is to have all students who participate in the program to achieve their learning goals in a supportive yet challenging environment. Students that are highly motivated and have strong academic results are encouraged to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Academic Advancement Program.
AAP Information Session 2022
Missed our Live Q&A and Information Session? You can watch the recorded session here.
5 Things you need to know
A Student’s Perspective
Want to know more about the Academic Advancement Program? Hear from one of our students about their AAP experience.
The WMYC Academic Advancement Program has a limited number of places for competent and committed students. Please follow this process below to apply.
- The Academic Advancement Program Information Night will be held online, on Thursday April 27th, 5:00pm to 5:30pm. Follow the Wodonga Middle Years College Facebook page to receive information and notification about the AAP Information Night.
- Complete an Online Expression of Interest Form by Friday June 16th. Primary schools to supply Assessment Data. (Please note that the EOI Form will become available closer to the date.)
- Complete the AAP Aptitude test on Tuesday 8th August, at the Felltimber campus. There are two session times: 9:00am to 10:30am or 4:00pm to 5:30pm. Bookings are essential, details to follow.
- Attend an AAP Interview on Monday 14th August or Tuesday 15th August, at the Felltimber campus. Bookings are essential, details to follow.
- Confirmation of AAP placements and campus will be emailed and posted on Tuesday 12th September.
If you want more information or have any further questions, please contact Miranda O’Shea (Huon Campus) or Sam Hall (Felltimber Campus), the Curriculum Leaders at Wodonga Middle Years College on (02) 6057 9000.
If you would like to learn about our Year 7 Transition program click here.
Leave a Reply